Pats Peak is prepared for the winter school vacation weeks with nearly 100% of their slopes and trails open. The snowmaking team has spent hours this season on their snowmaking efforts along with some natural snowfall. The grooming team is out on the mountain each night to provide the best daily snow conditions.
Pats Peak is open for day and night skiing and snowboarding with trails for all abilities including two terrain parks. Pats Peak has one of the largest night skiing facilities in all of Northern New England, with 100% of the terrain on the main mountain lit for night skiing. For a complete listing of Lift Hours of Operation, go to patspeak.com/Plan-Your-Visit/Lift-Operating-Schedule.aspx.
The health and safety of their guests, staff and community are a priority and everyone must work together to act responsibly to help stop the spread of COVID-19. At Pats Peak there are protocols and procedures that follow the guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health officials. They are committed to following state and local health orders, and will continuously adjust operations and safety protocols to protect staff and guests.
When visiting a public space risk of being exposed to COVID-19 does exist. Understanding that no reasonable efforts can entirely wipe out possibilities of a virus being transmitted, Pats Peak remains committed to taking every step to help protect the safety of their staff and guests. Health and safety policies may be revised at any time. Face coverings must be worn by all staff and guests when at Pats Peak, except when eating or drinking. The Health and Safety page on their website has more specific and the most up-to-date information: patspeak.com/healthandsafety.
All lift tickets and packages MUST be purchased online, in advance at patspeak.com/Shop/Calendar-Product.aspx. Guests need to plan ahead to purchase in advance as some days will sell out. Pats Peak Season Pass Holders do not have to make a reservation to ski and ride - all season pass holders can go directly to lift, if valid.
- Lessons & Rentals. Group Lessons, Private Lessons, Beginner Learn To Ski and Snowboard Packages, Rental Equipment Packages and Lesson Packages are available for purchase in advance: patspeak.com/Lessons-Rentals/Lessons-Rates-Packages.aspx.
- Snowtubing Park. The Snowtubing Park is open daily during both February School Vacation Weeks. There are 2-hour tubing session for $24 pp. Advance reservations are required and some sessions will sell out. Details on snowtubing session times and purchasing snowtubing tickets can be found at: patspeak.com/Plan-Your-Visit/Snowtubing-Schedule.aspx.
- Bear's Club: Ages 7- 14 years old. Bear’s Club students meet their instructors at the Bear's Den and go out for their morning session starting at 9:30am and 1pm for the afternoon session. Find out more information and reserve online in advance: patspeak.com/Lessons-Rentals/Kids-Programs.aspx.
- Snowbike Rentals. The Snowbike Introductory Price to Learn to Snowbike is only $30 for a 2-hour session with lesson and licensing. Lift Tickets are required and sold separately. Every Snowbike rider must take a lesson to receive a Snowbike License. Other Snowbike options include: Snowbike Rental Only (with a valid snowbiking license), Snowbike Starter Special and Snowbike Package. For more information on Snowbiking: patspeak.com/Lessons-Rentals/Snowbike-Lessons-Rentals.aspx.
- Pay-One-Price (POP) Under the Lights on Saturday Nights!. Saturday Night POP includes skiing, snowboarding, snowtubing, rental equipment and lesson tips. Tubing hours are from 5pm to 10pm. Lesson Tips are from 4pm to 6pm in the Beginners Area. For all the details on the POP ticket options: https://www.patspeak.com/Tickets-Passes/Lift-Ticket-Rates.aspx#pop.
- POP Goes February Vacation Weeks. In addition to the POP Saturday Nights, POP Goes February Vacation Weeks: Saturday, February 13 through Saturday, February 27 (except Sun, Feb. 21). For all the details on the POP ticket options: https://www.patspeak.com/Tickets-Passes/Lift-Ticket-Rates.aspx#pop
- Group Rates for 15 or more people. Skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing group rates are available for 15 or more people. Contact Group Sales in advance at 1-888-PATS-PEAK, ext. 106 for more information or check out patspeak.com/Groups-Weddings/Group-Rates.aspx.