After the FIS Council gave the final green light, FIS is pleased to announce the line-up of Junior World Ski Championships for the upcoming 2022-23 season.
The Junior World Championships give hundreds of elite athletes across all FIS Olympic disciplines their first taste of competing on the global stage for a World Championship medal. For the upcoming season, the World Championships will be staged on three continents across a seven-month period.
Below is the list of the hosts and dates of the Junior World Championships:
- FIS Alpine Junior World Ski Championship – St. Anton (AUT) – January 17-26
- FIS Nordic Junior World Ski Championship – Whistler (CAN) – January 27 – February 5
- FIS Moguls and Aerials Junior World Sk Championship – Airolo (SUI) – March 20-26
- FIS Snowboard Alpine Junior World Ski Championship – Bansko (BUL) - March 24-27
- FIS Park & Pipe Junior World Ski Championship – Wanaka (NZL) – August 22 – September 10