The Comfort-platter lift is supported on the rope freely rotatably and will adjust to the individual size of the user - ideal for children and adults, skiers and snowboarders
You will be familiar with the situation: if adults are riding on a rope lift with a lower rope and stiff bracket, the children before and behind them will have some immense problems staying in the lift. With the Comfort bracket that turns freely on the rope, however, Sunkid has found a matching solution.
The Sunkid Comfort Star and its height-adjustable Mega Comfort Star version do not use a bracket installed stiffly on the rope (rope twist!), but are equipped with the flexible Comfort platter lift. The term "comfort" is chosen perfectly: the Comfort platter lift will not only adjust to the different sizes of passengers, but even compensates for different rope heights with its ability to move, e.g. if the snow heights change. This variability will also enable winter athletes to use the bracket in different ways – with the platter between the legs, as a hand grip on the side or as an anchor on the back.
Overview of the advantages of the Comfort-platter lift:
- Supported rotatably on the steel cable,
- Permitting adjustment to the passengers (adults or children)
- Compensation of different rope heights (e.g. if the snow height changes)
- Possible cable twist is not passed on to the bracket
- Various usage options:
- 1. Platter between the legs
- 2. Hand grip on the side or
- 3. Anchor on the back
- Adults and children, skiers and snowboarders alike can profit from the flexibility of the platter lift
- The Comfort platter lift can be retrofitted on existing systems; (not limited to Sunkid systems, but certain prerequisites must be met, e.g. concerning rope diameter, disc diameter and geometry, travelling speed, …)