From March 18-25, 2023, Tomorrowland returns to the French ski resort and mountains of Alpe d’Huez for the third edition of Tomorrowland Winter. People from around the world will unite again for a unique winter sports holiday & festival experience filled with snow, skiing, snowboarding, the best electronic music and amazing outdoor activities at an altitude ranging from 2000m up to 3.330m. Here are 5 fun activities to make the most of Tomorrowland Winter 2023!
1) Skiing & snowboarding. Get ready for a week of skiing, snowboarding and partying on top of the world with Afrojack, Amber Broos, Amelie Lens, ANNA, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Joris Voorn, Kölsch, Lost Frequencies, Mandy, Martin Garrix, Netsky, Ofenbach and many more! Festival visitors will be treated to unforgettable performances throughout the day at different stages in the ski resort and on the mountains, specially created at the foot of the slopes for easy access by ski or snowboard. Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski is ranked among the top-rated ski resorts in the world, boasting 250 kilometers of slopes and 300 days of sunshine a year with fun for every level of skiers and snowboarders.
2) Paragliding. Not everyone can ski or snowboard, but luckily there’s a range of great activities for non-skiers as well at Tomorrowland Winter! For the real daredevils out there: there’s a spectacular paragliding flight that takes you all the way from the top of the mountain back to the resort with incredible views of the French Alps…
3) Dog sledding. Get close to nature on a romantic dogsled ride and explore the extraordinary landscape while you feel the cool breeze on your face as you slide through the pristine snow-covered mountain scenery. Chances are, you’ll make a new four-legged best friend!
4) Snowmobile riding. Those who like speed and adventure can enjoy an exciting time at the snowmobile track. Riding a snowmobile is a fun way to spend your free time either alone or with a group of friends, giving you many exciting memories!
5) Savoring delicious mountain food. Amidst the beautiful French Alps, Tomorrowland’s Tastes of The World cuisine offers you a bunch of unique restaurant experiences, food stands, outdoor barbecues, cheese fondues & raclettes and more than 50 other restaurants & bars in Alpe d’Huez to recharge after a day in the mountains.