Seirus, leaders in innovation and technology dedicated to face, hand and head protection, are getting back to their ‘80s roots by introducing a collection of retro Neofleece Comfort Masques and Cat Tracks.
Seirus has been around the proverbial block for decades, and in celebration of that achievement, they’re gifting the public with a collection of throwback masks in a variety of classic neon colors, straight outta the days of Baywatch and soap operas.
The super popular Neofleece Comfort Mask provides all the comfort and skin safety for brutally cold days outside. Great for skiing, winter biking, hellacious snowstorms with gale force freezing winds, you name it, the Neofleece Comfort Mask is there to save your moneymaker.
Seirus’ Cat Tracks rolled into the ski industry to save ski boots from the grind of parking lots and improved traction on slippery après surfaces. For the folks taking evening strolls in their ski boots, these Cat Tracks are their partner in crime.
The Throwback Collection will be available in a variety of styles and colors for Fall 2019.
Neofleece Comfort Masque
Express yourself while keeping skin protected from frostbite. Don’t stress about a frozen ski mask either, the air pockets at the mouth keep moisture from collecting, providing all day comfort.
- Neofleece technical Face Protection
- Fleece lining for comfort and moisture wicking
- Adjustable Velcro closure
Keep boot soles fresh with added protection. Feel more confident strutting your beautiful self around with the added grip over slippery surfaces.
- Helps preserve boot-binding interface for knee-saving performance and avoiding binding malfunctions caused by wear & gravel contamination of boot soles
- Recommended by all major boot & binding manufacturers
- Improves traction with cushioned walking comfort
- Pocket size