One of the world’s most sought after year-round destinations welcomed a new level of luxury with the opening of The Residences at Aspen Valley Ranch on 15th May 2021. The 813-acre gated ranch community features luxury homestead rentals that offer world-class amenities and services for the most discerning traveller. The Residences at Aspen Valley Ranch pay homage to its legacy as a family ranch, welcoming guests to mountain homes complete with unparalleled luxury and Colorado adventure. The exclusive haven is located in the Roaring Fork Valley, a mere 10 minutes from the bustling scene of downtown Aspen.
“We’ve been eagerly awaiting the debut of this new concept here in Colorado and have worked feverishly to create a luxury ranch community with bespoke services for the traveller looking for exclusivity, opulence and mountain adventure,” said Simon Chen, vice president of The Residences at Aspen Valley Ranch. “Our goal is to have guests enjoy similar comforts of their homes in a new luxury environment and ranch lifestyle, all while relishing in the personalised amenities and services to fit their everyday needs.”
Upon opening, The Residences at Aspen Valley Ranch will boast 12 spacious modern ranch retreats, ranging from 5,700 to 13,000 square feet with four- and five-bedroom floor plans and expansive outdoor spaces for entertaining. Concepted by two renowned local design visionaries, Michael Fuller and Poss Architecture, The Residences at Aspen Valley Ranch each express mountain contemporary style with open concept floor plans, indoor/outdoor flow and an uncompromising level of craftsmanship and detail. Each home has been thoughtfully positioned on the ranch to maximise privacy and views for guests, while the design aesthetic reflects the surrounding natural environment. Guests of the residences can choose from the following available luxury homestead rentals for an exclusive and immersive luxury Western living experience:
- Aspen Mountain House (5,554 sq. ft. of living space; 5 bedrooms + 5.5 baths): Designed by Poss Architecture, this homestead showcases expansive living spaces that create the ultimate inside/outside ambiance by framing rustic views of open pastures and mature cottonwoods. Rental starts at $59,500USD / approx. £42,099 for a two week stay.
- Capital Peak House (5,750 sq. ft. - 5 bedrooms + 5.5 baths): Designed by Poss Architecture, Capital Peak House has dynamic views due to its elevation. This house features dramatic scenes of a waterfall, pond and cottonwoods with a red canyon backdrop. Rental starts at $59,500USD / approx. £42,099 for a two week stay.
- Sopris House (5,709 sq. ft. - 5 bedrooms + 5.5 baths): Designed by Poss Architecture, this house is defined by its ornate internal courtyard, pasture, vegetable garden, water features on all sides and Independence Pass views. Rental starts at $59,500USD / approx. £42,099 for a two week stay.
- Highlands House (5,461 sq. ft - 4 bedrooms + 4.5 baths): Designed by Michael Fuller, this single-story floor plan is centred around a large great room with picturesque views, anchored by a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Rental starts $52,500USD / approx. £37,143 for a two week stay.
- Mount Daly House (4,780 sq. ft. - 4 bedrooms + 4.5 baths): Designed by Michael Fuller, this house is set on the confluence of two mountains, offering some of the best Elk Mountain range views. Homages to Western culture and history are showcased in the refined palette with reclaimed beams and barn wood, stone and other traditional ranch-style elements. Thoughtfully placed picture windows and doors create strong visual connections to the landscape while flooding rooms with abundant natural light. Rental starts at $59,500USD / approx. £42,099 for a two week stay.
- Independence House (this acts as an overflow house for guests needing additional bedrooms or space with rentals scoped separately).
Buyouts for the entire 813-acre gated ranch community are available to groups looking to host weddings, meetings, retreats and other special occasions. A dedicated team of event concierges will be included to assist with every need for a full buyout. More details on events and buyouts can be found here.
Known as the centrepiece of the Aspen Valley Ranch community, The Ranch House is an additional space that can be booked by reservation, where residents can gather to enjoy cocktail parties, culinary events, s’mores under the stars, après ski and other memorable experiences. With tongue and rift white oak throughout, the Ranch House features a dining room for up to 14 people, mercantile kitchen, multiple entertainment areas, open theatre, wine room, Steinway Spirio player piano, a 12-foot-wide fireplace and a full exterior kitchen, complete with a fireplace and patio. For more ample entertaining space, residents can enjoy the Historic Barn engineered with white oak flooring and reclaimed barn wood that features a game room with five arcade games, air hockey, foosball, skee ball, ping pong table, pool table and an eight-person bar. The Historic Barn also houses the Toy Garage that includes snowmobiles, four-wheelers, electric bikes, dirt bikes, Polaris RZR and more. For equestrian enthusiasts, the Aspen Valley Ranch community features a Horse Barn complete with a multi-award-winning wrangler, horses, eight horse stalls, wash bay, tack room, feed room, 60-foot round pen and an exterior riding arena. The state-of-the-art Gym/Pool House is the perfect spot to unwind on the ranch where guests have access to such facilities as the pool, hot tub, steam room, full weight room, and his/her locker rooms The world-class amenities and services of these luxury home rentals also include weekly housekeeping, car service, concierge services, airport transfers, golf carts (transportation around the ranch), sommelier service, grocery delivery, private chef services, in-home spa and salon services, babysitting, event planning and more.
The Residences at Aspen Valley Ranch also showcase an expansive new collection of hand-selected works of art from world renowned artists such as Domingo Zapata, Jonathan Bermudes, Natalie Victor Retali, Jeff Koons, Tony Cragg, Gilles Roussell, Johanne Cinier, Richard Rhodes, Laurence Jenkell and Samuel Prudde, including more than 40 distinctive pieces – photographs, paintings, sculptures, mixed-media works and tapestries throughout the luxury homes and public spaces.