Following its commissioning last year, the telemix "Sûre" installed in the Auris en Oisans area was inaugurated.
In the heart of the beginners' area of the ski resort, the SATA GROUP (Alpe d'Huez, Les 2 Alpes and La Grave) has opted for the telemix lift - the fourth to be installed by POMA in Alpe d'Huez - to ensure easy access to the upper part of the ski area with guaranteed comfort and safety for skiers of all levels.
The "Sûres" telemix combines 6-seater chairs and 10-seater cabins and connects the top station with the summit of Sûres, 1870 m above sea level, in less than 3 minutes.
- The new combined lift in the Auris area reinforces SATA's approach of offering ever more efficient and sustainable facilities in all its ski resorts. The combined lift at Les Sûres is equipped with:
- SmartBoard, an ergonomic and ultra-compact control panel whose new man-machine interface brings a high level of operating comfort for the operating teams compared to the platforms.
- Ecodrive software, which automatically adjusts the speed of the transporter to the volume of passengers, enabling energy savings of up to 20%, resulting in greater economy.
- Photovoltaic panels in the stations, which represent a complementary renewable energy source, with a new flexible structure that allows optimal integration into the roof.
- With the Les Sûres telemix, SATA is once again committed to an increasingly high-quality skiing experience.