Reach for the Masao Light HS Hooded Jacket Men when you hear the call of the mountains. The jacket’s waterproof outer material is complemented by waterproof zippers and a helmet-compatible hood to protect you from adverse weather. This hard shell jacket also features pre-shaped sleeves and hems that can be adjusted for an individual fit. The jacket impresses with its very small packing volume. It comes with a handy stow bag to allow you to carry it in your backpack in case of need. Pockets that you can reach even when wearing a climbing harness add the perfect finishing touch to your alpine experience.
The new Mammut Masao Light Hooded HS Jacket for Men and Women has been designed for climbers who aren’t put off by the changing climates. Whether the weather brings spitting, storms, sleet or snow; the Masao is there for all-season climbers.
From the Japanese name, Masao, meaning tender hearted, likeable and cheerful; this jacket will bring a smile to your face in the mountains on a grey day. Its 20,000mm waterproof rating comes from a PFC-free DWR treatment and is combined with a Waterproof Aquaguard front zipper and two climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers – guarding mountaineers against the elements. Mammut’s DRYtechnology Performance ensures breathability isn’t lost, despite such excellent protection.
This is the perfect hard-shell for climbers with specific features, including: a helmet-compatible hood, pre-shaped sleeves and hems for individual adjustment, underarm zippers for ventilation when the sun does come out, and a reinforced hood peak when the weather gets even worse. The pockets are placed where they can be reached even when wearing a harness.
It’s also easy to transport and take on longer mountaineering adventures; packing down into the small stow bag provided to fit inside any rucksack.
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 24,300 g/m²/24h
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Tailored, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Reinforced hood peak
- Underarm zipper for optimum ventilation
- Waterproof Aquaguard front zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Slightly asymmetric cuffs, elastic on the inside
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Additional stow bag for low packing volume
- Men’s Sizes: S – XXL; Women’s Sizes: XS - XXL
- Men’s Weight: 233 g Women’s Weight: 205 g
- Men’s Colours:Mammut Masao Light HS Hooded Jacket Men
- Women’s Colours:Mammut Masao Light HS Hooded Jacket Women