Ikon Pass announces Ikon Pass First Tracks, a new free benefit for Ikon Pass holders for winter 21/22. Unlock untouched powder and corduroy before the lifts open to the public.
Currently Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Big Bear Mountain Resort, Stratton, Sugarbush Resort, Snowshoe, Crystal Mountain, Tremblant, Blue Mountain, Deer Valley Resort, and Solitude Mountain Resort will offer Ikon Pass First Tracks during the winter 21/22 season.
Ikon Pass First Tracks will be available one designated morning per month in January, February and March 2022 at each participating destination during the 21/22 winter season. Designated days may vary by destination and Ikon Pass First Track dates and more details will be announced by November 1, 2021. Ikon Pass First Tracks applies to the 21/22 Ikon Pass, Ikon Base Pass, Ikon Base Plus Pass and Ikon Session Pass based on pass access.
The Ikon Pass offers access to 45 iconic global mountain destinations across the Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand and is a collaboration of industry leaders - Alterra Mountain Company, Aspen Skiing Company, Boyne Resorts, POWDR, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, Snowbird, Arapahoe Basin Ski Area, SkiBig3, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, RED Mountain, Windham Mountain, Schweitzer, Taos Ski Valley, Zermatt, Thredbo, Mt Buller, Niseko United, Valle Nevado, and NZ Ski. Each demonstrates integrity, character and independence that is reflected in their mountains and guests.
IKON PASS IS ON SALE NOW- PASS HOLDER BENEFITS
- Ikon Pass offers a payment option with Affirm that allows pass holders to buy now and pay over time. Promotions apply through May 4, see www.ikonpass.com for more details. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.
Child Pass Promotion
- To provide additional value for families looking to ski and ride together, Ikon Pass holders can purchase up to two discounted Child Ikon Passes or Child Ikon Base Passes for children ages 5-12 with the purchase of an Adult Ikon Pass or Adult Ikon Base Pass. The Child Pass Promotion is limited and prices go up on May 5, 2021.
- Last spring, Ikon Pass introduced Adventure Assurance, that offers options to Ikon Pass holders that help provide flexibility and alleviate some uncertainty throughout the winter season. This year, Adventure Assurance comes free with every 21/22 Ikon Pass product.
- Prior to December 9, 2021, should a 21/22 Ikon Pass holder not use their pass after purchase, for any reason, they may elect to defer and receive a full credit of their purchase price to be used toward a 22/23 Ikon Pass. The pass holder must elect to defer their unused pass in My Account by December 9, 2021.
- Or, if passes are used and there is an eligible COVID-19-related closure at any North American Ikon Pass destination from December 18, 2021 - March 6, 2022, Ikon Pass holders will receive a credit toward a 22/23 Ikon Pass based on the percentage of days closed.