was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks, revolutionising the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet!
Now, with more styles, more comfort and more sustainability, Smartwool offer a selection of ski and snowboard socks with a variety of patterns and colourways to suit every style on the slopes.
Perfect fit. Every time. That’s what you get with Smartwool's over-the-calf ski and snowboard socks. These women's wool ski socks are packed with warmth, durability, and breathability, so you're always feeling your best on the mountain. Plus, their most advanced Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree elite fit system for an unmatched performance fit, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability. Gear up for longer days on he slopes with this pair of Merino wool ski socks.
- SOCK WELT Uses a wider elastic at sock opening to help keep the sock up without cutting into the leg.
- SOCK MESH New open mesh pattern on top of the foot helps keep toes warm.
- GREAT LOOK They’ve elevated the print and pattern offering with expanded artist/athlete collaborations.
- RECYCLED NYLON Now featuring recycled nylon. Percentages vary by style.
- ELASTIC ARCH Increased power of the elastic around foot arch area enables a more locked-in fit.
Different fits targeted to ski boot fit
- ZERO CUSHION - The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- TARGETED CUSHION - Targeted cushioning designed to provide comfort and protection without adding bulk. Ideal for 2-3 year old boots.
- FULL CUSHION - Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for higher-volume footwear. Ideal for 4+ year old, packed out boots.
Different fits for hiking boots
- Targeted cushioning designed to provide comfort and protection without adding bulk. Ideal for 2-3 year old boots.
- Full cushioning, medium thickness, full-sock cushion for higher-volume footwear. Ideal for 4+ year old, packed out boots.