As the kids start going back to school after a long summer break, Esprit Ski, the expert provider of family ski holidays, is looking forward to the start of winter and is pleased to offer excellent choice, attractive deals and improved services for guests.
Programme highlights for Winter 2019/20 include:
Chalet Catering - Back To Six Nights!
Esprit is delighted to announce that six nights’ catering in all its chalets and Chalet Hotels is back! This winter, guests will enjoy seven continental breakfasts with six mornings of cooked breakfast options, afternoon tea and cake on six days, a varied evening menu available on six nights (with a pre-dinner glass of prosecco and complimentary wine during dinner), and High Tea provided at 5:30pm for children under 11 years old*. Catering in Esprit’s Chalet Hotels remains at six nights, but with the re-introduction of canapés.
New Regional And Children’s Menus
The return of six nights’ catering will bring with it some exciting new features, including a new Regional Menu Night in French chalets. On this night, guests will be able to enjoy three courses of local decadence: start with a mixed charcuterie board, followed by a traditional Savoyard Tartiflette main, and a sumptuous tarte tatin to finish.
Furthermore, Esprit has also given its Children’s Menu a new look too. An Esprit spokesperson says: “This will include a greater variety of kids’ favourites such as chicken pasta bake and sticky toffee pudding, as well as some fun new additions such as our 'build your burger' night. We’ve also introduced a wider selection of vegetables, fresh fruit and vegetarian options to ensure our offering is healthy and well-balanced.”
Esprit’s Flagship Chalet Hotel Gets An Upgrade - A New Take On An Esprit Favourite!
Esprit’s Hotel Des Deux Domaines (previously, Chalet Hotel Des Deux Domains) in Belle Plagne, France, is currently undergoing an exciting upgrade to refresh its proposition for the Winter 2019/20 season.
A firmly established Esprit family favourite, next winter the hotel will be run by MMV, one of Esprit’s trusted partners. Whilst the hotel will still be exclusive to Esprit families (and some guests from Esprit’s sister company, Inghams, on the upper floors), the local management team will provide all the catering – which will be seven nights’ full board – and housekeeping. Naturally, all of Esprit’s signature childcare services will still be staffed and managed by the Esprit in-resort team.
Some of the improved and enhanced new services and features include:
- Catering: guests will now enjoy seven nights’ on full board (including buffet breakfasts, dinner with complimentary wine, picnic lunches that can be ordered from reception the previous evening, afternoon snacks and a supervised children’s High Tea served at 5:30pm)
- Some Suites are being converted into spacious interconnecting rooms, with more family-friendly sleeping arrangements
- The dining room and lounge is being extended, creating more space for childcare and Snow Club rooms. The dining room also offers spectacular views across the valley
Other facilities include:
- Well-equipped, dedicated Nursery and Snow Club rooms
- Indoor swimming pool and wellness area, with adult-only zone
- Superb location in the heart of the Paradiski: the hotel is both very close to the slopes and conveniently just 350m from the village centre
- The children's ski garden is also within very easy reach (only approx. 150m from the upper exit of the hotel)
This Season’s Big Discounts:
- Free Children’s Ski & Boot Rental In All Esprit Resorts
When parents also pre-book their skis / snowboard and boots
- Free Lift Passes For The Youngest Children
Some of these offers are exclusive to Esprit and not available locally with the lift pass companies, so it’s always advisable to organise before you travel
- Savings For Children Including FREE Child Places
Free child places** are available across all chalets and Chalet Hotels, as well as substantial price reductions for multiple children when booked on the same trip
New Departure Days For Austrian Family Favourites:
Next season, families can enjoy more flexibility with Esprit, and will benefit from more regional flying options. Holidays to Austria will now depart on Saturdays (aligning with the Italy programme); there will be new flights from Edinburgh to Innsbruck (Saturdays), giving easy access to the top-notch Austrian ski resorts of Obergurgl and St Anton; and, furthermore, for the Scottish half term holidays, there will be even more capacity, with flights departing on 8th February 2020 from Glasgow.