Osprey, a Helen of Troy brand and a creator of carrying solutions, introduces Talon Earth, the brand’s first bluesign-approved pack, reflecting the brand’s intention to create gear with a smaller environmental footprint. Features include:
- bluesign approved recycled 100D check high-tenacity nylon;
- PFC/PFAS free DWR; recycled stretch mesh and spacer mesh;
- recycled webbing;
- 50 percent recycled content on EVA foam;
- plastic hardware made from certified renewable natural gas;
- recycled polypropylene injection molded framesheet;
- recycled woven labels; recycled sewing thread and binding tape;
- and YKK Nautilon zippers are made from recycled plastic.
The 22-liter technical pack’s lightweight, ventilated and close-to-body fit moves with the user on technical terrain due to a BioStretch harness, continuous-wrap hip belt and an injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape back panel.
Additional features include dual stretch-mesh bottle pockets, dual zippered hip belt pockets, scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket, and Stow-on-the-Go walking pole attachment.
Talon Earth is available in three colors— Desert Brown, Tundra Green and Ocean Blue. For more product information, go here.