The North Face has launched their new technical Freeride Collection. This latest snow collection delivers reliable, breathable, and waterproof protection with less-is-more freestyle comfort.
Introducing the new technical Freeride Collection from The North Face. Made for those epic days where the boundaries only exist in your mind, express yourself in performance driven snow wear.
Tree runs to park laps to apres ski – grab your crew and get outside in The North Face’s latest freeride snow collection. It delivers reliable breathable waterproof protection with less-is-more freestyle comfort, from first chair to last call.
The new range of technical snow gear will keep you shredding on and off piste all season. Loud colours meet peak performance in this collection of waterproof, windproof, and durable pieces.
Featuring the latest Dragline Jacket and Bib, the Freeride Collection is gear that’s trusted to transition from
powder to après and everything in between.
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent technology, but it's uniquely made using recycled and bio-based materials, lowering your impact on nature, where we know you love to play. It features a roomy helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents and a powder skirt for when you're riding deep.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 3LSome description shell with a non-PFC DWR with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard VISLON centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with #5 YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® zips
- Media port in right chest pocket
- Secure-zip pass pocket with a goggle wipe above left cuff
- Two internal, mesh drop pockets
- Internal, elastic thumb loops at cuffs for easy layering
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Fixed powder skirt
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Secure-zip hand pockets with a snap-closure flap
The Freeride Collection is available to buy now on www.thenorthface.co.uk and in select The North Face stores. To keep up to date on future launches follow @thenorthfaceuk on Instagram, and @thenorthface on Facebook.