Chalets1066 has launched a number of new chalets for the 2021-22 winter season.
Chalets1066 is a Les Gets specialist operator and has over 30 chalets in the French resort that’s located one hour from Geneva Airport and links with the Portes du Soleil ski area that includes Morzine, Avoriaz and Chatel (France) and Champéry, Les Crosets and Morgins (Switzerland).
- Chalets1066 was established in 2008 and has been operating exclusively in Les Gets ever since.
- The owners and the staff live and work in Les Gets all year round. Their detailed knowledge of the resort is without any doubt, greater than any other chalet operator in Les Gets.
- There’s over 40 properties with over 300 beds in total.
- During the Covid pandemic, the business operated normally (with additional Covid measures in place) and is, and has been, in a strong financial position throughout this period.
- The company prides itself on three main pillars of service: Choice, quality and value. All of these elements can be demonstrated clearly and transparently.
All holidays are sold as self-catering chalets with a number of options that can be easily built on that include private chefs and food delivery services.
Because Chalets1066 doesn’t employ any of its own catering staff, the prices are passed on directly to the customer and this means lower cost catered chalet holidays with exceptional quality food and wine.
British owned and operated with a highly experienced team of French/British staff that live in Les Gets all-year-round and have extensive knowledge of the resort and surrounding area. During the 2020-21 winter season, the company managed to grow its business and through the summer of 2021, saw its best ever season as French people discovered the chalets on offer. Now looking ahead into the 2021-22 winter season, many bookings are now with French customers, but there’s still availability for any individual, couple, group or family from the UK that is looking for a high quality chalet in one of the top resorts in France.
New Chalets launch for the 2021-22 winter:
- Chalet Louis – the company’s flagship chalet that was launched last winter but will operate fully for the first time this season. One of the best 5 bedroom chalets in Les Gets. Sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, hot tub. Limited availability left, prices start from €5,290 per week for the entire property.
- Chalet Grand Mouflon – ski in/ski out chalet on the slopes ideal for larger groups. Can be linked to next door chalet (Chalet Petit Mouflon), accommodating 22 people in total. Sleeps up to 13 people in 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, hot tub, sauna. Limited availability for the peak weeks during the season,
- Chalet Petit Mouflon – ski in/ski out chalet on the slopes ideal for larger groups. Can be linked to next door chalet (Chalet Grand Mouflon), accommodating 22 people in total. Sleeps 9 people in 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hot tub, sauna.
- Chalet Ruisseau – ski in/ski out chalet (for good skiers) in a popular area close to the ‘Lac’. Sleeps 12 people in 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, hot tub.
- Chalet Moleson Apartment Jaroda – large duplex apartment close to the ski lift. Can be combined with Chalet Moleson Tehui for large groups creating an 8 bedroom chalet. Sleeps up to 11 people in 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
- Chalet Moleson Apartment Tehui – 3 bedroom apartment that can be combined with Chalet Moleson Jaroda for large groups creating an 8 bedroom chalet. Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- Chalet Rochebrune - three 1 to 2 bedroom apartments a short walk from the village centre.