One of the UK’s biggest snowsports events, National Snow Week, is back this year, and will be taking place between Saturday 14th October and Sunday 22nd October at the Birmingham NEC and London ExCeL.
Visitors to the show can expect expert advice from the biggest and brightest stars in the UK snowsports scene, in addition to bringing together a community of enthusiasts to shop the latest cutting-edge kit, or book their next winter holiday. The event marks one of the biggest snowsports meet-ups of the year, bringing together inspirational speakers, cutting-edge technologies and the best in gear, all under one roof.
National Snow Week (14th–22nd October) is coming to the NEC and ExCeL this year, featuring expert advice from the biggest and brightest stars in the UK snowsports scene, in addition to bringing together a community of enthusiasts to shop the latest cutting-edge kit, or book their next winter holiday.
The National Snow Show at the NEC, Birmingham on 14-15th October 2023, is one of the biggest snowsports meet-ups of the year, bringing together inspirational speakers, cutting-edge technologies and the best in gear, all under one roof. This year, the week will culminate at the newly launched London Snow Show at the ExCeL on 21-22nd October 2023.
Visitors will be able to brush shoulders with some of the most famous faces in the UK snowsports scene, getting latest tips and advice from leading experts, top celebrities, athletes and Olympians, including:
- Ed Leigh, British snowsports presenter and commentator
- Chemmy Alcott, former World Cup alpine ski racer
- Eve Muirhead, Olympic curling champion
- Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards,
- Dan Egan, world-renowned skier and pioneer of extreme sports
- Millie Knight, four-time Paralympic ski medallist
- Neil ‘Nine Lives’ Campbell, pro snowboarder
- Talan Skeels-Piggins, paralympic British Team alpine skier
Ticketholders will also be able to browse the wares of hundreds of carefully curated snow brands, getting the opportunity to upgrade their gear with some of the hottest kit on the market. Those visiting the brand village will be able to speak with representatives from the top winter brands, providing ski advice, boot fitting, helmets, goggles, clothing and more.
Additional features from this year’s show include:
- Snow Stage sponsored by Inghams – hear from some of the biggest names in the Snowsports scene with content running from open to close across the two days
- Snow Skills Cabin – engage in a host of interactive sessions and workshops to learn something new or hone existing skills. Whether you want to learn how to take that Insta-perfect photo on the slopes, understand how to make your trip more sustainable or find out what else you can do at a resort, the stage will play host to some of the industry’s most experienced professionals, ready to impart knowledge, upskill and share their experiences and stories
- Warren Smith Ski Academy – refine your skills with a skiing MOT, using biomechanical screens to analyse your movement. Expert coaches will download the necessary information to develop your ski technique and address any problem areas before you hit the slopes
- Snowdome Slopesponsored by Crystal Ski Holidays– the perfect opportunity for those itching to get back on the slopes or even try it out for the first time. Professional coaches will be on hand to chat about getting into snowsports and the benefits of starting to build skills and confidence before braving the mountains.
- Family Zone sponsored by Esprit - giving families the opportunity to enjoy the day together with fun hoverboard activities and arts and crafts
Early Bird tickets are available to buy now from £10 via the National Snow Week website:
Show timings are 10:00 -17:30 on Saturday and 10:00 – 16:00 on Sunday.
To keep up with the latest news and announcements, follow National Snow Week or #SnowShow:Twitter, Instagram