Why is the Mountain Technology Symposium an event you can't miss? There is no other gathering in the ski industry that is organized by resorts, for resorts.
Agnostic to any one software vendor, resort, POS system or platform the Mountain Technology Symposium is the place to talk with resorts and industry leading software solutions vendors about how to make your resort the best it can be.
Event highlights include;
- Hearing what peers at other resorts have done on their own to solve the same challenges you face in the Peer Innovation Sessions, or sign up to lead your own session
- See real world case studies of how resorts have worked with software vendors to improve operations
- Make contacts at other resorts and software companies
- Form a breakout group and talk about a specific topic if its not covered in the 2018 Symposium Agenda
- Ask questions about complex operational details to others who have faced the same challenges
- Use your Sun Valley Fun Pass to explore the various fun activities around Sun Valley
- Get a unique perspective on the state of the industry from Keynote Speaker Tim Silva
- Gain perspective on how season pass wars will affect your resort and the industry by talking to resorts on all sides of the equation
Check out this article on the 2017 Mountain Technology Symposium in Ski Area Magazine to get a feel for what last years event was like.
Who is coming? Representatives from over 30 resorts in four countries have already registered, including
- Jackson Hole
- Tahoe Donner
- Sun Valley
- Mount Hood Meadows
- Fernie Alpine Resort
- Diamond Peak
- Aspen / Snowmass
- Coronet Peak
- Ski Bromont
- Mount Habitant
- Copper Mountain
- Snow Basin
- Jay Peak
add your resort to the list of attendees by registering today!