Les Arcs and all its lifts and activities will be open for summer 2021 (with the necessary sanitary measures in place).
Les Arcs has plenty to offer this summer, with the following highlights:
- LIFT OPENINGS - The funicular from Bourg Saint Maurice to Arc 1600 and the Cachette chairlift will be open during the first three weekends of June (new for 2021!) - for hikers and mountain bikers. From 21st June, more lifts will start to open, with all the summer lifts open from 3rd July.
- MTB & HIKING - Les Arcs continues to be a mountain bike mecca, with 149km of marked trails and 10 lifts open for mountain bikers. For hikers, there are 35km of marked trails ranging from forest walks to high mountain hikes accessed by the lifts.
- FAMILIES - the backbone of the summer season in Les Arcs is the offering for families and children with the HERO multi-activity pass and HERO kids camps. Both offer the opportunity to experience a plethora of sports - from archery to circus skills! NEW for this summer, the Folie Douce in Les Arcs is opening its terrace for families - offering activities including table football, mini golf, a zipline, climbing wall, cookery lessons and an open air cinema.
- NEW - Laser biathlon is available in Arc 1600 & Arc 1800 for summer 2021
- NEW - Athletes from Salomon's trail running team, including Sylvaine Cussot will be running workshops and demonstrations this summer at Club Med Les Arcs Panorama in Arc 1600
- NEW - Sleep under the stars in a portaledge bivouac, hanging from the rocky peaks of Les Deux Tetes. From your sleeping bag you can admire the sunset and sunrise across to Mont Blanc. Organised by Les Arcs' Bureau des Guides.
- STOP WASTE TOUR - On 19th June, anyone who wants to come along is invited to help collect waste across the mountains of Les Arcs
- CLASSICAL MUSIC FESTIVAL - From 18th - 30th July, internationally renowned musicians will play free concerts across Les Arcs - including at the top of the Aiguille Rouge @ 3226m