Jet2.com ski flights to Switzerland, Austria, France, Italy and the Pyrenees are back once again, and to celebrate the leading leisure airline has launched a £1* ski carriage promotion, offering skiers and snowboarders the chance to grab a piste of the action for less.
- Hit the slopes for less as Jet2.com ski programme is back with unmissable ski carriage offer
- EIGHT top ski destinations on sale with Jet2.com for Winter 21/22, making it the largest ever choice of flights and routes
- Ski destinations include brand-new Chambery, on top of the return of services to Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Turin, Lyon and Barcelona (Andorra)
With snow sports enthusiasts clamouring to hit the slopes again, Jet2.com has marked its return to some of Europe’s best and most popular ski destinations, as well as its largest ever choice of flights and routes with an unmissable offer. There is ‘snow’ way that skiers and snowboarders will want to miss out on ski flights being back, as well as 22kg of ski carriage for just £1 return.
Making a welcome return, Jet2.com will operate to EIGHT ski destinations this winter including BRAND-NEW Chambery, as well as the return of services to Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Turin, Lyon and Barcelona (Andorra). The ski carriage promotion is available on return flights to all these destinations, so whether it is a picturesque run on the French Alps, or a slalom in Salzburg, the award-winning airline has everything to get skiers, snowboarders, and their equipment out to the slopes for the very best value.
Jet2.com announced earlier this year that it was adding Chambery to its line-up of ski destinations with services operating from Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted and Manchester Airports for Winter 21/22.
The company’s Winter 21/22 ski programme also includes six other new ski routes - Geneva from Newcastle and Glasgow, Innsbruck from Bristol and Edinburgh, and Salzburg from Bristol and Newcastle. The launch of the new routes to Innsbruck from Bristol and Edinburgh and an additional service from Manchester means the airline has doubled its programme to this popular Austrian ski destination for Winter 21/22.
Jet2.com’s full ski programme for Winter 21/22 is as follows:
- Brand-new Chambery – ski flights on sale from five UK bases (Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and London Stansted), offering quick and easy access to world-famous ski resorts in France, including the Three Valleys. The popular ski areas of the Alpe d’Huez, Chamonix, La Plagne and Val d'Isère are easily accessible from Chambery, providing memorable skiing whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Geneva – ski flights on sale from eight UK bases (Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted and Manchester) as well brand-new routes from Newcastle and Glasgow. Geneva offers ski enthusiasts some of the very best ski resorts including Tignes, Flaine, Verbier, Zermatt and the Three Valleys.
- Salzburg – ski flights on sale from nine UK bases (Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted and Manchester) as well as a brand-new routes from Newcastle and Bristol. Salzburg opens-up the best of the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern to skiers.
- Grenoble – the host of the 1968 Winter Olympics, Grenoble offers the perfect gateway to the French Alps, with over 175 incredible ski resorts nearby including Morzine, Chamonix, Chamrousse, Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d’Huez and Avoriaz. On sale from Birmingham, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Turin - the legacy of Turin’s 2006 Winter Olympics means that skiers can enjoy speedy transfers to well-established skiing resorts such as Pila, Vars, Le Corbier and Val d’Isere. With 400km of piste at the Milky Way area alongside the stunning mountainous backdrop of the Monterosa network, there is plenty to go at with services available from Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester.
- Innsbruck – programme doubled in size for W21/22 with skiers and snowboarders able to access the Tyrolean capital from Birmingham, Bristol (new route), Edinburgh (new route), London Stansted and Manchester. Innsbruck hosted the 1964 Winter Olympics and resorts such as Igls, Alpbach and St Anton am Arlberg make it a firm favourite with skiers and snow sports fans year in year out.
- Barcelona (Andorra) – with ski flights on sale from Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds Bradford, skiers and snowboarders can access the Andorra and the Pyrenees which host some of Europe’s best ski resorts including Grandvalira, La Molina, Pal-Arinsal and the mega-resort of Soldeu El Tarter.
- Lyon – flights on sale from Manchester Airport, offers snow sports fans direct access to several major French ski resorts such as Tignes, Les Arcs and Alpe d’Huez, as well a number of smaller ski resorts for those looking to get away from the crowds.
Booking and travelling on ski flights with Jet2.com means customers get to enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK’s third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg baggage and 22kg ski carriage*.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “After missing out on the slopes last winter, we know skiers and snowboarders are really keen to head back to their favourite ski destinations, so we are delighted to be offering a fantastic programme of ski flights for Winter 21/22. Alongside our programme, we are also thrilled to be launching a fantastic £1 ski carriage promotion, which means they can get to the slopes for the very best value. With access to the best slopes across Europe available from across all ten of our UK bases, snow sports enthusiasts have been clamouring to book the best of the action for this winter. As a result, our ski flights are selling very well and with more customers than ever looking to plan and book a winter break, we expect demand to increase as they look to secure their place in the snow for less. With a fantastic ski programme and promotion, there’s no better time to book early and ensure you get the best choice of flights and prices.”
Ski destinations by base for Winter 21/22:
- Belfast International – Salzburg
- Birmingham – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
- Bristol – Chambery, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- East Midlands – Geneva and Salzburg
- Edinburgh – Geneva, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin
- Glasgow – Geneva
- Leeds Bradford – Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg and Barcelona (Andorra)
- London Stansted – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Manchester – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Lyon, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
- Newcastle – Geneva, Grenoble and Salzburg