Deer Valley Resort is readying to host you soundtrack to summer as the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater will once again be home to the Utah Symphony’s Deer Valley Music Festival and the Grand Valley Bank Community Concert Series presented by Mountain Town Music.
The third series traditionally held in the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater, the Deer Valley Concert Series, will be taking this year off to allow time for the construction of many exciting on-mountain improvements including the installation of the new Burns Express chairlift and construction of additional mountain bike trails on the lower mountain. Deer Valley looks forward to hosting an incredible lineup of musicians programmed by The State Room Presents for the 2023 Deer Valley Concert Series.
“We are so grateful to continue to partner with the Utah Symphony to host their full six-week summer program and Mountain Town Music’s five-show series, each of which contributes to a diverse and robust lineup of concerts at the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater,” said Deer Valley Vice President of Marketing Susie English. “While the Deer Valley Concert Series will take the summer off to accommodate the construction schedules for our on-mountain capital investments, we look forward to welcoming music lovers to the mountain multiple nights a week from late June through early August.”
Deer Valley’s current summer concert schedule includes:
Utah Symphony’s 18th Annual Deer Valley Music Festival
Deer Valley welcomes the Utah Symphony for an 18th season to the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater. These concerts pair internationally renowned artists with the Utah Symphony for unforgettable nights under the stars--from classical favorites to Broadway's greatest hits, to rock and jazz bands. Individual tickets are now on sale at deervalleymusicfestival.org
- 7/1: Stewart Copeland: Police Deranged for Orchestra
- 7/2: Utah Symphony’s Patriotic Pops with LaKisha Jones
- 7/8: Disney in Concert: Magical Music from the Movies
- 7/9: The Hot Sardines featuring Nellie McKay with the Utah Symphony
- 7/15: Bravo Broadway: Masters of Musical Theater
- 7/16: ARRIVAL from Sweden: The Music of Abba
- 7/22: The Music of John Williams
- 7/23: Boyz II Men with the Utah Symphony
- 7/29: Symphonic Showstoppers!
- 7/30: Guster with the Utah Symphony
- 8/5: Aretha: A Tribute with the Utah Symphony
- 8/6: Kristin Chenoweth with the Utah Symphony
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert Series
Presented by Mountain Town Music, the Grand Valley Bank Community Concert Series will feature free Wednesday night shows from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. for Summit County locals and visitors. Gates open at 4:30 p.m. and no tickets will be distributed. Guests are encouraged to bring their own picnic basket and blanket to enjoy some mid-week tunes. For more information, please visit mountaintownmusic.org.
- June 22: Latino Arts Festival - Rumba Libre with Samba Fogo
- June 29: Talia Keys & The Love with Freida & The Feel Goodz
- July 6: Dr. Bob with The Pour
- July 13: Sofia Dion with the Wyld
- July 20: An Evening with AIKO