Arapahoe To Stay Open Until June 23
Open seven days a week through Sunday, June 2. Arapahoe will re-open for at least three more long weekends: June 7-9, 14-16 and 21-23.
With a base-area elevation of 10,780 feet, they have the longest season in Colorado. Park for free, walk to the base area, hop on a lift and start skiing from top to bottom; it’s that simple. Here’s what to expect until closing day.
Hours of Operation and Terrain Status
- Open seven days a week through Sunday, June 2. Open June 7-9, 14-16 and 21-23.
- June 2 will be the final day for these chairlifts: Zuma (serving the Montezuma Bowl), Beavers (serving The Beavers) and Pallavicini. After June 2, A-Basin will offer front-side skiing and riding off the Black Mountain Express and Lenawee lifts.
- Click here for up-to-date terrain information, including the status of green runs, the East Wall, etc.
- Our two, main terrain parks are still open!
- Lifts start turning at 8:30 a.m. on weekends and 9:00 a.m. on weekdays, and close at 4:00 p.m. through June 2.
- *Lifts will run 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. during extension weekends.