Hotel Quelle in South Tyrol has added new winter activities for the 2017 / 2018 season to appeal to guests who want to holiday in the snow but do more than just downhill ski!
From Twilight snowshoe excursions with mulled wine and Sunrise hikes to their own Mountain Hut, to the addition of a cross country course dedicated to young guests in the kids club, a fun-biathlon at the World Cup station of Antholz, and tobogganing for all the family, Hotel Quelle’s new activities appeal to guests wanting much more out of their winter holiday.
Situated at an altitude of 1400m in between the three Valleys of Casies, Pustertal and Gsies meet, Hotel Quelle enjoys excellent snow throughout the winter. With their very own cross country ski school and direct access to over 42km of cross country ski trails, Hotel Quelle’s new Winter Magic programme encourages guests to try out a wide array of activities on snow – all with qualified guides and instruction.
And if that isn’t enough, Hotel Quelle also offers a highly impressive wellness, relaxation and fitness programme including 7 in-outdoor pools, 10 different saunas, including the only Snow Sauna in the Alps; a unique ice lounge designed to relieve sore muscles and tension after outdoor activity, a vital park, a separate dedicated Family Spa area and an impressive menu of beauty and natural therapies available in 13 treatment rooms.
The Winter Magic offer price is from €1,106.00 per person based on two sharing for a seven night stay on a Gourmet full board basis and includes:
- Participation in the Outdoor Sports & Active programme with cross country skiing, a guided winter snow shoe excursion, as well as a hike to Hotel Quelle’s own Mountain Hut
- Full access to Hotel Quelle’s high-acclaimed Wellness and SPA facilities
- Access to the dedicated Family SPA area with pool, Kneipp path, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation rooms
- Accommodation on a Gourmet full board basis - starting with a vitalizing breakfast, light lunch and afternoon snacks, and a 5-7 course à la carte gourmet dinner
- Access to the Fitness room with the latest Technogym equipment and participation in supervised programmes such as yoga, pilates, aqua gym, body workouts and more
- Access to the complimentary activities programme for children aged 3 and over. This includes creative play, expeditions and walks, cooking and pizza making, wellness and fitness programmes, treasure hunts and movies in the hotel’s cinema
- A Premium Holiday Pass – complimentary use of buses and regional trains throughout South Tyrol
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the resort
- The Winter Magic offer is available from 7th January – 11th March 2018
The nearest airports are Innsbruck (119km), Venice (250km) and Munich (280km) – two, three and four hours’ drive respectively. By train, the nearest station is Welsberg station via Bruneck.