Courchevel - What’s new for winter 19 - 20. 7th December 2019 - 26th April 2020
- For an even more magical 2020 season, Les 3 Vallées is decking itself out in the style of Walt Disney studios’ new animated film La Reine des Neiges 2 [aka Frozen 2] which arrives in cinemas on the 20th of November. 14 fun-packed adventures await you throughout the 3 Valleys ski area.
- In Courchevel, visit the “Jardin Alpin” run, the photo spot at the top of the Col de la Loze, and the ice rink to be immersed in the wonderful world of Elsa and Anna.
- After all that excitement, it’s time to take a gourmet break at “Chez Nous”, a new delicatessen and caterer located in Courchevel Le Praz.
- A major new development this winter, escape games have landed in Courchevel!
- Le Cœur de l’Hiver/The Heart of Winter, run by Courchevel Aventure, immerses families and groups of friends into some dirty tricks; ruled over by jealousy, mystique and modern technology.
- The Heart Of Winter is a kind of magical artefact allowing the resort that possesses it – Courchevel – to make it snow at will. The problem: the night before the big competition, the artefact has disappeared. Another new arrival is an escape game designed for younger players at Hotel Barrière Les Neiges*****PALACE, a search for the Treasure of Les Neiges.
- There’s a new chef at Le Montgomerie, the two-Michelin starred restaurant at LeK2 Altitude***** Hotel. Dutch chef Pieter Riedijk draws inspiration from local produce to create delicate and creative cuisine. His dishes, alongside desserts by talented pastry chef Sébastien Vauxion, guarantee exceptional moments to share. A must-try
- To truly delight your taste buds, you need to (re)discover the restaurants at Le Chabichou**** hotel, now part of the Lavorel Hôtels group. This legendary establishment, previously run by Maryse and Michel Rochedy, has been totally redesigned.
- In the evening, gastronomic restaurant “Le Chabichou by Stéphane Buron” (holder of two Michelin stars for over 30 years!) is offering new set menus of 5, 7 and 9 dishes.
- Try “Nose-to-Tail free range pig”, the signature recipe created by chef Stéphane Buron, Meilleur Ouvrier de France 2004, and his team. The restaurant’s new décor is inspired by nature and the changing seasons: Murano glass birds in flight, bronze autumnal leaves, white porcelain flowers, etc
- Le Katz, a buzzing bistro-restaurant, is arranged around a back-lit tinted resin bar, with blue velvet benches and smoked glass mirrors. The menu was created by chefs Frédéric Delormes and Stéphane Buron. Every evening from 11pm, the bar transforms into a party area
- Spend a day far from everything, in the heart of nature, that’s the idea behind Uelys Montagne’s “Evasion and Well-Being Day”. On the programme: a half-day of nowshoeing with stunning views over the valley, a homemade meal made using local ingredients and a yoga session. The perfect cocktail for recharging your batteries and making the most of your surroundings!
Congratulations to the teams at L’Apogée Courchevel hotel and Hôtel Barrière Les Neiges, both establishments have recently been awarded Atout France’s “Palace distinction”. They join the exclusive ranks of Airelles Courchevel, Cheval Blanc Courchevel and Le K2 Palace.