Austria's highest award-winning restaurant provided the appropriate setting for the appreciation of 11 loyal employees of the Hochoetz ski region. The loyalty and connection to the company for more than 15 years was recognized.
At the celebration in the ice Q at Gaislachkogl in Sölden, the management and the supervisory board gathered to honor those who have made a valuable contribution to the success of the Hochoetz mountain railways for over 15 years. It is important to the cable car company to promote a culture of appreciation and recognition, which strengthens employee motivation and creates a positive working atmosphere.
“Today it is anything but self-evident that employees stay with a company for such a long time. This commitment is reflected on a variety of levels. Those celebrating an anniversary are among the supporting pillars, identify with the company and thus act as role models. I would like to thank all those honored for their many years of loyalty and hope that they will be with us for a long time,” said Mayor Hansjörg Falkner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Bergbahnen Hochoetz.
The honorees include people who make a decisive contribution to success with their specialist knowledge and dedication.
- Managing director Andreas Perberschlager has been at the helm of the family ski region for an impressive 28 years.
- The longest-serving restaurant employee in Hochoetz is Anita Santer - she has been ensuring the impeccable cleanliness of dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils for 27 years.
- As technical manager, Ing. Mathias Speckle has been responsible for more than just smooth operations for 24 years. His area of responsibility also includes all past and future developments of the facilities in Hochoetz.
- For over the last 25 years, Albert Neurauter has climbed the career ladder within the company - initially as a station clerk, then as a company electrician and subsequently as a deputy operations manager. He also works as a snow groomer driver.
- First a snowcat driver, then a piste manager – Stephan Klotz has been loyal to the Hochoetz mountain railways for 23 years. His voice can also be heard in commercials for the ski resort.
- Christoph Köll, head of the workshop, maintains the high-horsepower vehicles in the Hochoetz fleet - snow groomers, skidoos and the like have been maintained by him for 17 years.
- Over the last 15 years, Rainer Plank worked his way up from machinist to deputy operations manager. Birgit Maringgele has been looking after little guests at over 2,000 m above sea level for over two decades.
- Slavisa Vujic is celebrating his 20th anniversary as a chef for the winter season.
- Machinist Josef Fürruter also has 20 years of experience - he is one of the experts in maintenance and inspection work.
- Machinist Roland Witsch has been with the company every winter for almost a quarter of a century and has always been high up on the mountain since the Wetterkreuzbahn was built.
For the business
The management and supervisory board of Bergbahnen Hochoetz thanked their loyal employees for their many years of commitment. In a world characterized by fast pace and change, such stable and committed team members are invaluable. “Hochoetz has developed into a fine family ski area in recent years, which also consistently posts solid figures from an economic point of view. This success is thanks to the commitment of the employees,” confirms Supervisory Board member Jakob Falkner.