Indy Pass Sales Smash Previous Record
The Indy Pass announced today that year-to-date pass sales are smashing previous records and suggest that post-pandemic interest in independent resorts continues to climb. Revenue through September 14 is up 67%, and units sold are up 52% over the 2021/22 season.
"We are stoked to see the interest in independent resorts continue now that the pandemic has subsided, said Indy Pass founder Doug Fish. We've already matched last year's total revenue, and our sales continue to climb with nearly six months left before we stop selling passes."
Helping to drive the increased interest is a major expansion of participating resorts. Since the end of the 21/22 season, 40 new resorts have joined the coalition, including premier partners like Mt. Hood Meadows, Oregon, Nubs Nob, Michigan, and Mountain High, California, along with 14 cross-country resorts. Several more partner resorts will be announced in the coming weeks.
Indy Passes will be on sale through at least February 28, 2023, and a final price increase will be announced later this fall.
- Indy Base Pass - Adult $329, Kids (12-and-under) $149
- Indy+ Pass - Adult $429, Kids $199 (no blackouts)
- Indy Base AddOn Pass - Adult $219, Kids $119 (partner and allied resort season passholders only)
- Indy+ AddOn Pass - Adult $319, Kids $169 (no blackouts)
- Indy Cross Country (XC) Pass - Adult $69, Kids $29 (no blackouts)