Breck' Pride Adds New Events March 22-26, 2017
For all who support Breck, Breck supports them. In the spirit of Breck’s welcoming and friendly character, Breckenridge Ski Resort is launching Breck Pride, March 22-26, 2017. This new five-day event, is for everyone - LGBTQ, straight, skiers, snowboarders, beginners, experts, supporters – come one, come all! Daily events, beer pairings, a comedy night with Sandra Bernhard, ski Color Run down the mountain, First Tracks ski event and Sunday brunch are all on the docket for next week’s festivities. For a full schedule, tickets and a VIP package, visit www.BreckPride.com.
Breck Pride Schedule of Events
Wednesday, March 22
- Register for free at the Village at Breckenridge from 3-7 p.m. to collect your credential for the week’s festivities. Registration will be ongoing throughout the week in the Tarn Room at the Village at Breckenridge, 535 S Park Ave. Check www.BreckPride.com for daily registration hours, as they may vary.
- 5-7 p.m. – Welcome Reception - Get the celebration started with the free Breck Pride Welcome Reception in the Forest Room at the Village at Breckenridge. Meet and mingle, drink and eat, dance and prepare for a fun week. Register ahead of time online at www.BreckPride.com or at the event.
Thursday, March 23
- 9:30 a.m. - Friendship Ski Group Looking for a ski buddy? Meet up at the base of Peak 9, next to the Guest Services ski check/info stand by the Quicksilver SuperChair. Don't forget your Breck Pride event badge to help identify each other.
- 4-6 p.m. - Pride Après at the Breckenridge Distillery Restaurant The newest edition to the expanding Breckenridge Distillery, the restaurant focuses on small plates and family style meals, all designed for sharing with good company and great spirits. Reservations are not required. Show your Breck Pride event badge to receive special food and drink offers.
Friday, March 24
- 9:30 a.m. - Friendship Ski Groups Continue Meet up at the base of Peak 9, next to the Guest Services ski check/info stand by the Quicksilver SuperChair. Don't forget your Breck Pride event badge to help identify each other.
- Noon–5 p.m. - The Pride Festival sponsored by Bud Light - Located in the Village Plaza at the base of Peak 9. Check out the festival vendors and free music!
- 7 p.m. - A Beer Pairing at 9600' - Join the 9600 Kitchen for a five course meal and Breckenridge Brewery beer pairing dinner with the Breckenridge Brewery's master brewer onsite to educate guests about the variety of beers and robust flavors. Reservations are required; reserve your tickets online at www.BreckPride.com.
Saturday, March 25
- 9:30 a.m. - Friendship Ski Groups Continue - Meet up at the base of Peak 9, next to the Guest Services ski check/info stand by the Quicksilver SuperChair. Don't forget your Breck Pride event badge to help identify each other.
- Noon–6 p.m. - The Pride Festival sponsored by Bud Light - Located in the Village Plaza at the base of Peak 9. Check out the festival vendors and free music!
- 2:30-4 p.m. – Color Run Parade - Meet at The Overlook Restaurant at the top of Peak 9 in your most festive Pride costume for the free on-mountain Color Run Parade! The parade will start down the hill at 3:30 p.m. on a blue square level run leading to a green circle level run, finishing at The Maggie at the base of Peak 9 and then flowing into the Pride Festival. Register ahead of time online at www.BreckPride.com.
-6–8 p.m. Park Ave Pub Pride After-Party - Don't want the day's fun to end? Join Breck Pride-goers at the Park Avenue Pub for drink and food specials before the Comedy Night at the Riverwalk Center.
- 8-10 p.m. Comedy Night with Sandra Bernhard - Join the well-known actress/singer/comedienne for her "SANDRA MONICA BLVD: Coast to Coast" show at the Riverwalk Center in downtown Breck. Doors open at 7 p.m. Tickets on sale at BreckCreate.org.
Sunday, March 26
- 7:30 a.m. - Private Pride First Tracks - Hit the fresh corduroy in the early morning light and gain exclusive access to the mountain before the general public. Meet at the base of Peak 9 at the Quicksilver SuperChair for uploading. Registration is required;
- 9-10 a.m. - Breck Pride Farewell Brunch - Cap off the week with a private brunch at on Peak 7 in the beautiful, brand new Pioneer Crossing restaurant. A gourmet oatmeal bar display with fresh fruit and pastries will be offered paired with breathtaking views of the Continental Divide. Reservations are required; reserve your spot online at www.BreckPride.com.
Be A Breck Pride VIP
Want the VIP treatment? Book a minimum of three nights at Mountain Thunder Lodge, Crystal Peak Lodge, or One Ski Hill Place and receive complimentary event tickets. Book this package exclusively at BreckPride.com Bonus Offer Includes:
- Two tickets to the Sandra Bernhard comedy night “Sandra Monica Blvd: Coast to Coast” on Saturday 3/25
- Exclusive early mountain access before the public with two tickets to First Tracks on Peak 9 on Sunday 3/26
- Two tickets to the private brunch at Pioneer Crossing on Sunday morning 3/26