Les 2 Alpes will open on 1st December 2018 (until 27 April 2019). Thanks to the resort’s glacier and the exceptional work developing the artificial snowmaking network, snow is guaranteed all season in Les 2 Alpes.
In December, an ultra-modern hostel with 364 beds will open in Les 2 Alpes - The People Hostel. A brand belonging to the France Hostels group which operates its first establishment in Lille, The People Hostel – Les 2 Alpes will comprise 45 private bedrooms, as well as 41 shared bedrooms each with 4, 6 or 8 beds. All available from €19 per night only! The People Hostel - Les 2 Alpes will also have a restaurant and a bar open to the public, a chill-out room and a terrace.
Les 2 Alpes offers good deals throughout the winter:
- 5% off a 2-day or longer ski pass when you book accommodation and ski pass direct from the central bookings office.
- First snow special offer: from €280 per person for a 6-day ski pass and a week in a 4-person apartment between the 1st and 22nd of December.
- Christmas special offer: from €500 for Christmas week in a 4-person apartment.
- Trail running weekend special offer (during LES 2 ALPES NIGHT SNOW RACE & LES 2 ALPES MAD SNOW RACE events on 19-20 January): from €220 per person for a registration for the NIGHT SNOW TRAIL and MAD SNOW RACE, a 2-day ski pass and 2 nights in a 2-star hotel in a double room with breakfast.
- Spring skiing special offer: from €380, the week of the 13th to the 20th of April, in a 4-person apartment + VIP access to the JUNIOR FOLIZ event festivities (special family week).
- 20% off ski passes between the 1st and the 21st of December.
Les 2 Alpes offers many free activities:
- New for this winter - Explorers’ hike: a 1.5km route with animal-themed questions. The walk takes place on the snow front up to St Benoît chapel. You just need to collect your travel journal from the Tourist Office and you’re off on a beautiful discovery to find out everything there is to know about mountain wildlife.
- New for this winter - A snow bowling alley or how to “unstick” the most pins in an inflatable rubber ring, every Monday at 4.30pm. This activity is run free of charge by the tourist office.
- New for this winter - A yoga session (Hatha yoga, exercises + relaxation) every Friday morning, in the snow, facing La Muzelle mountain (from 10.30am to 11.30am). This activity is free of charge, run by the Tourist Office.
- There are five free lifts at the bottom of the resorts. The ski pass is free for children under 5 years old, and there are special discounted family passes.
- Free guided tour of Venosc village every Monday.
- Free snowshoeing tour with a guide in Mont de Lans village every Tuesday
- The Tourist Office organises free activities for children all along the winter: parties, ice sculpting contests, snowman making competitions, etc